The Ministry, Kingdom Life Revival Assembly was inaugurated on Saturday 4th of November, 2006 at Agura Hotels by Rev. Dr. (Mrs.) Chinyere Obed of Glory Tabernacle Ministry, Ibadan with 164 friends and family in attendance. The first formal service was on Sunday 5th of November, 2006 at the same hotel with 14 persons in attendance. Kingdom Life Revival Assembly spent fourteen months at Agura Hotel before moving to Christy House, Wuse-Zone 5 where she spent fifteen months and moved to suit 3B2, AMAC Plaza, Wuse Zone3 and currently at Plot 257, Behind BritishWhite Plains School, Dakibyiu District, Abuja the time of this write up.
We are a bible based discipleship and evangelical ministry, seeking to build a Godly heritage of men who might work worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. Colossians 1: 10
Laboring for eternity, serving God’s purpose. John 6 vs 27 & Act 13 vs 36.
These are all a reflection of our vision statement, which is to build a Godly heritage of men who are discipled after Christ to fulfill His purpose on earth.
1. To propagate the true undiluted gospel of Christ, emphasizing on conformity to His image and demonstrating His power.
2. To be a place where the hurting, depressed, frustrated, confused and downcast can find comfort, healing, joy, direction and encouragement through the help of the Holy Spirit.
3. To develop people to spiritual maturity through Apostolic discipleship programme.
4. To help believers discover and develop their God giving gift and talents, providing opportunities for them to be used of God, thereby becoming a channel of blessing to others.
5. To provide opportunity for believers to increase in the knowledge of God through the kingdom Life leadership Training seminars and conferences.
6. To provide a glorious atmosphere of worship where;
** God’s presence is encountered
** God’s pardon is offered
** God’s purpose is received
** God’s love is shared and
** Where positive, practical and biblical messages which lift and encourage the hearers are preached